Antique Sheet Music & Flourishes

28 April 2010

Moody Make-Up Mom

That's me!  My gorgeous daughter is studying special effects make up and did her first "shoot" earlier this week.  Unfortunately she ended up in a state this afternoon because her photographs did not come out so ... she had to do an emergency re-do this afternoon and I was the only available canvas.  The thing is it took some serious persuasion as there is one small problem.  I am camera phobic if there is such a thing.  My face takes on an instantly frozen look of something which resembles shock and I start to feel physically ill.  Ridiculous I know but never the less true.  She begged and pleaded while I found every excuse under the sun but I am proud to say that I managed to get through it and now have a photo of grumpy old me looking almost like me.

1 comment:

  1. Love the ticket corners on the layers and that ribbon is too fun! Wonderful scalloped side tab as well. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and for your comment. Sam