Antique Sheet Music & Flourishes

13 June 2010

Let's get digital - JUGS 37 Technique Challenge

I love lazy Sundays.  It is 11:23 and I am lazing around in my PJ's cutting paper and enjoying my 3rd cuppa.  Hopefully, you are doing the same.  This week the challenge over at Just Us Girls is to use a digital stamp, image or even paper on your project.  If you have never tried digi before you will find loads of freebies out there to get you started.  It is great if you do not have loads of stamps for card making.  Go to the JUGS website for more information on this challenge.  There is also a direct link to some free goodies from Lauren Meader over at  My Time Made Easy.  So, I headed straight there and downloaded her free digital stamp.  You can find these adorable little sea creatures over here
Thanks for stopping by.  Hopefully, you are also enjoying a lazy day. Cutting up paper or watching the soccer?  Ayoba!  It is great to be South African at this moment in time.  Even though I am not a soccer fan (my man is) I cannot explain the atmosphere in Africa right now.  It is awesome!

11 comments:

  1. So fun and cute! I enjoy the overall design of this card, and really like how the waves balance your images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. I saw that challenge yesterday and was tempted to try it. You did a wonderful job with it. I bet there's lots of excitement where you live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam this is total cuteness! I love what you did with Waverly and Water... very clever. Cute senti, too. Thanks for playing along with the JUGS get digital challenge! We appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a cute card! I love the octopi's you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, this is too sweet! Love the octopuses...octopii...octopus... oh well, love 'em! Love the waves too! Great job :) Thanks so for gettin' digi with Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooo awesome Sam!! I love those cute octopi, and the waves and bubbles look so COOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the waves and the cute images. Boot camp is really great. Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your fabulous cards! They always make me smile :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect background paper with your little Octopuses!

    Thanks for getting digi with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I "sea" you made a darling card with Lauren's happy image! I love the seascape you have made for the JUGs challenge this week. Thanks so much for getting digi with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a really cute easel card! I love your waves. I am going to check out 'My Time' soon. I use several different digi stamp sites. I find myself using them more and more. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and for your comment. Sam