Antique Sheet Music & Flourishes

21 May 2010

You're so Sweet

Whenever I post a card on my blog and I get all these sweet comments from people all over the world that I have never met it really makes me happy. So thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my cards. You're so sweet!

This card almost ended up in my scrap bin.  I am not sure why, but it has lay around on my desk unfinished for the better part of this week. Initially, I was inspired to make the card based on last weeks Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge and this cute digi stamp from Tiffany Doodles.  Anyhow, I missed the PPA challenge but this morning I was determined to finish it.  So, here it is and I am going to submit it to the Cards Blog as they posted a challenge looking for cards with berries on them.  The sketch is from Card Positioning Systems and it is this weeks sketch (#167).



8 comments:

  1. This is adorable Sam! I downloaded those cherries and am waiting on a delivery of some red Copics so I can print and color them :) Thanks for the inspiration today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you didn't putut in thescrsp bin because this is very sweet! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being featured in CARDS blog! So sweet! Love what you did with the Tiffany Doodles digies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! One of my favorite images from TiffanyDoodles too, really love the paper piecing and agree with Kim that I'm glad you didn't toss it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Sam!! I love the bling corners, image and the sentiment.

    Thanks for stopping by on my blog and leaving a precious comment!! As you correctly said, it gives immense pleasure to read all the wonderful comments from people all over the world you havent even met :)

    Hugs
    Ujjwal

    ReplyDelete
  6. If only my scrap bin had cards like these! This is just so sweet...I {heart} the color combination and those pretty blue rhinestones but it's your paper piecing that really makes it pop! Congratulations for your feature on the CARDS blog--fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very gorgeous card! Creative paper piecing. How fun to have your own scrapbook store. I think if I owned my own scrapbook store, my family would never see me! So interesting to meet another person from Cape Town. My husband has relatives there. His father grew up there. Such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Sam congrats on being featured in CARDS blog...your card is so yummy and so fresh colors...love this one...hugs from Germany...Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and for your comment. Sam